Pokerstars Sunday Million

Saturday 8 January 2011

New Year , New Me!!!

Right this is it 2011!!! I have decided this is the year i up my game, dont get tilted by bad play , just concentrate and make a deep run. I have read Harrington on hold-em and through pocketfives hand advice and more study of hands, this is hopefully the year i make my four figure breakthrough!!!

The tourneys i am hitting are from £2 to $5 buy ins mainly MTT and of course the regular venture into the Sunday quarter Mill and Daily 80K Special on Stars are now a regular trip all be it lately very short. I am not gonna moan (well not too much) but most of the time i am just unlucky. A few things i have learnt, which most will probably know!!

Never use any more than 5% of your bank roll and always when you Busto!!! never regret the hand you played..... yeah i would do that again!!!


This year i am sticking with this plan!!!!

Good luck at the tables guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment