Pokerstars Sunday Million

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Micro MTT Cashes!!

Things are defo on the up, my reading of pocketfives hand advice, my studying the net, books, other blogs and i seem to be reeping some rewards. Firstly let me say, not big rewards but something. and at the end of it cash, some dollaringies for my troubles, every little helps.

My blog is still very brand new and i am still wandering which places to put it so it can get seen, and helpful advice can come my way in what direction it goes, so it can be read and liked or disliked or whatever. There must be a lot of players out there like me. Playing now online for around two years. learning the game, railing the best online players on the planet, watching the you tube uploads of the wsop main event and laughing at Norman Chad's comments like wamboozled and his unhappy marriages..... i digress , but also dreaming of a big score. And the biggest score i can get is a Five figure but would love a four figure score. Both are dreamland but also a reality if you work and study your game.

Without further ado my results in my last two MTT'S both on Pokerstars.

$2.20 NLHE Turbo $12k Runners 11119 finished 191 winnings $11.11

$5.50 NLHE Turbo $20k Runners 6702 finished 841 winnings $ 8.37

Getting Better or just lucky???

Good luck at the tables



No comments:

Post a Comment